Industrial Servo Motor Repair and Refurbishment
Supported Servo Motor Types
75 Supported Manufacturers
Authorized Servo Motor Repair Center For
Three Different Service Options
- Fast Turnaround
- 2-3 Week Lead Time
- No Additional Fees
- Faster Turnaround
- 3-5 Day Lead Time
- Additional 25% of Repair Cost
- Fastest Turnaround
- 24 Hour Lead Time
- Additional 50% of Repair Cost
⚹ Lead time can vary depending on part availability.
Servo Motor Repair Process
Motors go through an extensive 7 Step Repair Process following industry standards and best practices before undergoing final testing. Only the highest quality replacement components are used to return your servo motors back to like new condition. In addition to providing quality repairs, our in-house machining department can rework the shaft, rotor, brake assembly, and bearing housings back to OEM specifications.
Exceeding Quality Standards Since 1992
- Component Level Repair
- Every part of the motor is evaluated and repaired as an individual piece before being reassembled. Bearings and seals are replaced to restore your motor’s functionality, and brake assemblies are swapped with new or refurbished units – many times hitting above OEM specs.
- Interior and Exterior Cleaning
- An ultrasonic vapor degreaser does more than make your part look new. By thoroughly removing oil and other contaminates from your components, you help prevent premature failure.
- IP67 Rated Epoxy
- FANUC CNC servo motors receive a novolac epoxy resin on the exterior of the stator housing to prevent liquids and other contaminates from entering the motor. If coolant and oil were to enter the motor, further damage to the motor’s internal components would occur.
- Final System Test and In-Service Warranty Guarantee
- Servo motors undergo a full system test with the appropriate OEM servo amp or drive to test the motor’s speed (rpm) and amperage. Additional time is given to test for any thermal failures.